Karina joined Shekter Dychtenberg LLP as an associate in 2018. She assists clients in all areas of civil, commercial, and administrative litigation.
Prior to joining our team, Karina was an associate at a full service law firm in Toronto focusing on civil and commercial litigation, which has provided the foundation for her broad litigation practice. Karina understands how the nuances of each case can affect litigation strategy and the importance of providing practical resolutions for her clients.
Karina graduated from the University of Toronto Faculty of Law in 2014 and was called to the Ontario Bar in 2015. She also studied transnational law at the Center for Transnational Legal Studies in London, England. Prior to her legal studies, Karina received an Honours Business Administration degree from the Richard Ivey School of Business in 2011.
Karina is a member of The Advocates’ Society, the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association, the Canadian Bar Association and the Ontario Bar Association.
- The Advocates’ Society
- The Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- The Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2015
- University of Toronto Faculty of Law, 2014
- Transnational Law at the Center for Transnational Legal Studies in London, England
- B.A (Hons) Business Administration, Richard Ivey School of Business, 2011.
Tribunals/Levels of Court
Lectures and Teachings